Monday, September 18, 2017

Night Shift Witch

*Book source ~ Free in author newsletter.
Vegan Vamp World Mystery, #1
27 July 2017
Paranormal | Mystery
100 Pages

My Rating ~ 5 bites

Star needs a job. Any job. So when she gets hired for the night shift at a funeral home, she’s grateful. But her first body turns out to be a murdered golem. And her boss finds out about the paranormal world. And then, well, it kinda goes downhill from there.

Ok, so I wax poetic about the Vegan Vamp series and this is a short story about one of my favorite secondary characters in that series. Star, the witch who runs a funeral home. This is all about her. And Alex. Another favorite character. Ok, there aren’t any characters in the Vegan Vamp series I don’t like. They are all bigger than life and so very interesting with their strengths, flaws, and humor. I want all their back stories. LOL

There is nothing I don’t like about this story. There’s a murder to solve, possibly a love stirring, humor, paranormal stuff, and smartassery. Love it. The end.


4 comments:

  1. I'm really going to have to try this author. Her stories sound entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you just need a funny paranormal to lighten your day, the Vegan Vamp series is the one to go to.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like I need to look up this Vegan Vamp series. :)

    ReplyDelete