Saturday, November 18, 2017

Accidentally in Love with a...

*Book source ~ NetGalley
5 March 2013
Paranormal | Romance
288 Pages

My Rating ~ 1 bite
DNF @28%

Emma Keane is 22 and has had a male voice in her head nearly her whole life. When he reveals that he was cursed and is stuck in a prison that only Emma can free him from she takes the opportunity to finally be rid of him so she can live a normal life.

I have no idea what happens in this story since I had to give up at 28%. Totally disappointing because I have others in this series. It’s possible the writing gets better. I mean, it can’t get any worse, right? Emma is a terrible heroine. She plays at being strong, but she’s a complete pushover and stupid on top of it. But she is nothing compared to the fucktard in her head. An asshole of the first order. And yet Emma is completely in love with this disembodied voice. In her head. Who tells her nothing about himself, he lies, and is a jerkwad of epic proportions. No. Just, no. I wash my hands of these two distasteful characters. 

2 comments:

  1. Yuck. Thank you for the heads up. Honestly, when I saw the tweet about this review, the first thing I thought of was Chuck Tingle, although if it had been his, it would have started with "Pounded in the Butt by" Sounds like these characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this a few years ago and remember liking it so to bad you didn’t like it. Can’t say it was one I remember a lot of details about lol.

    ReplyDelete